____________________________________
Where the rain patters down.
Each step varies between quick and slow.
Stressful hormones clogging up the air.
Where do I begin?
A friend walked me home tonight and got me thinking.
What is my current Christian Walk?
Neither do I know.
Everything seems to be spaced out But I know something is happening out there.
If all goes fine, I shall be back by 26 Nov. Over and done with studying in Melbourne and back to a place where many people called Home. An end but another beginning. As I stood watching the crowd, seeing where all of us will go when we leave our "post". We will be warriors of God, He is our king. We all know him but he does not know each of us (in my own literature terms.) Yet he has fate in each of us who is fighting with him for the country. Same as we have for him to fight for him.
Funny how my walk with Christianity has been. Sometimes I watch out so much and observe others that I tend to forget about myself. Yet when I do turn back the light on myself, I realised how much Ive missed out and lack. When I see myself, I see many different angles and perspectives. Like a dot in the center with thousand of lines drawn out.
Yet, this is one journey I have to walk alone. A new discovery and exploration for myself. A new set of settings and atmosphere. Learning everything again.
I was thinking to myself how before I got back to Christ I was much deeper and "smarter". As I get back to Christ, I have seem to got dumber and constantly in my own dream land.
Ah. Those days were great.
What a long post.
At least currently I know my GF has given me a good answer.